Purchase and Contact Links

Books: Songbook for Deep Voices: Rock 1:  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07YVJVYVY Songbook for Deep Voices: Rock 2:  https://www.amazon....

Monday 17 February 2020

Next Book and Promo Plans (17 February 2020)

With a third (and perhaps more) rock theme which is definitely forthcoming that would be one passion-project aspect of the series complete, so where to next? If I were to continue the passion-project side of things, I'd probably do a 60s Hits theme. If I were to do be more shrewd, perhaps a 2010s Hits theme. I'm not sure how much demand there'd be for an all-60s karaoke guide, but on a personal level I don't really listen to 2010s Hits, so would feel very little personal fulfillment from researching and writing that.

All up, I'm thinking a 90s Hits would be a fair compromise between a music period I love listening to and may have a wide interest. Alternatively, Duets. This is a long game so I will get to 2010s eventually, but I don't want to lose sight of primarily keeping a passion-project element to it as well.

In other plans, I think posting some YouTube covers where I actually put some of my book into practice and direct people to here + Amazon if they wish would be a wise move.

- Aaron.

No comments:

Post a Comment